- Property size 420,000 ft2
- Property class A
- Built (renovated) 1997
1290 Interstate Drive - industrial for lease
Wentzville Distribution Center is a Class A 420,000 SF, rail-served, distribution facility located adjacent to the GM Assembly Plant and 22 minutes west of I-270 on I-70 in Wentzville, Missouri.
DIRECT RAIL SERVICE Norfolk Southern direct rail access allows for efficient movement of goods.
AMPLE DOCK ACCESS 8 docks and 3 rail doors are available, allowing for superior functionality and a seamless product flow.
NEW OFFICE SPACE±1,300 SF newly constructed office space including break room and mens/womens restrooms.
- Available Space: ±68,605 SF
- Office: 1,300 SF
- Column spacing: 50’x 50’
- Clear height: 25’ minimum
- Power: 1,600 amp / 480/277 / 3-Phase
- Fire suppression: ESFR
- Dock doors: 8 with levelers
- Drive-in doors: 1 (12’ x 14’)
- Rail: Active rail spur (Norfolk Southern)
- Rail doors: 3
- Lighting: LED
- Truck court: 140’ deep
- Car parking: 44
- Trailer storage: Possible
- Lease rate: $4.50/SF, NNN