Keauhou Shopping Center
78-6831 Alii Dr Kailua Kona , HI 96739
- Property size 178,809 ft2
Keauhou Shopping Center - retail for lease
150 - 3,500 ft2
Retail --Community LeaseContact us for price
- Keauhou Shopping Center in the State of Hawaii features a collection of local, national, and one-of-a-kind stores, restaurants and services, making it a favorite destination for residents and visitors alike.
- Popular anchor tenants such as Longs Drugs, KTA Super Stores, Regal Cinemas 7, a US Post Office branch and Aloha Petroleum all contribute high foot traffic and repeat customer business.
- Sam Choy's Kai Lanai, Kenichi Pacific and Bianelli's are amongst the Center's unique dining options.
- Regal Cinemas 7 features state-of-the-art stadium seating and is the only theater on the Kona Coast to serve alcohol.
- As the center of the community, the center sponsors numerous events and activities, including the Keauhou Farmer's Market, concerts, crafts, and cultural shows and displays.
- With the Keauhou region being rich in culture and historical significance, the Landlord is invested in sharing that culture and educating residents and visitors to the center with its Keahou Kahulu'u Heritage Center which includes complimentary admission.
- Ample year-round parking with easy access from both Kaukini Highway and Ali'i Drive.
- Breathtaking views throughout the center of Keauhou Bay and the Kona Coast provide for a one of a kind shopping and dining experience.
- The Center is a shuttle stop for the Hona Express and a quick drive from Kona International Airport.