1390 Market St San Francisco , CA 94102-5402
- Property size 250,207 ft2
- Property class A
- Elevators 4
- Floor count 12
- Built (renovated) 1966
- Parking ratio (0.7500 : 1000)
Fox Plaza - retail for lease
1,542 - 10,833 ft2
Retail --Mixed-use center LeaseContact us for price
- Located at the apex of Market, Ninth and Hayes Streets, Fox Plaza is situated at the nucleus of San Francisco’s progressive mid-market neighborhood.
- The district is quickly gaining recognition as one of the city’s hottest neighborhoods, and is widely regarded as the crossroads of technology, arts, cuisine, and culture. High-tech office neighbors, including Twitter, Yammer, Uber, Square, and Dolby Labs, are joined here by innovative restaurants, cutting-edge arts organizations, and an increasing array of retailers.
- The shops and restaurants in Hayes Valley and galleries and museums in SoMa are less than a ten-minute walk from Fox Plaza.
- Outdoor patio spaces
- Wrapped glass
- High ceilings
- Type 1 vent