Haleiwa Store Lots
66-79-66-119 Kamehameha HWY Haleiwa , HI 96712
- Property size 30,000 ft2
Haleiwa Store Lots - retail for lease
150 - 3,500 ft2
Retail --Neighborhood LeaseContact us for price
- Home to the iconic Matsumoto’s Shave Ice, the Hale‘iwa Store Lots is a plantation-inspired collection of merchants and relaxing gathering spaces that draws inspiration from the area’s unique and historic charm.
- Haleiwa Store Lots (HSL) is a unique new open air development located in the heart of Haleiwa on the North Shore of Hawaii featuring 21 stores and restaurants that are either established in Hawaii or represent owners who are from Hawaii. The center opened in May 2015.
- The center features a line up of popular local stores and eateries including Matsumoto’s Shave Ice – serving shave ice delicacies since 1951, Island Vintage Coffee, Guava Shop, Kahala Sportswear, Mahina and more.
- The North Shore and Haleiwa has long been a draw and “must see” for tourists from all over the world with over 2.5 million visiting the area annually.
- More than half (51%) of all visitors to Oahu visit the North Shore looking for unique authentic merchandise and experiences such as the renown Matsumoto Shave Ice. The area is known as Oahu’s art hub and a priority destination.
- HSL was specifically designed to look like an old Hawaiian village with no national chain representation and each building/storefront having its own identity. The center modernizes this legacy area while retaining Haleiwa’s charm and character.
- Kamehameha Schools spent $16 million to revitalize this famous North Shore destination into a new gathering place that preserves its unique local character and gives visitors a glimpse into the historic Hawaii plantation era.
- Nowhere else on Oahu will you find quaint shops and cafes like this, less than five miles from world-famous surf spots.