1050 17th St Denver , CO 80265
- Property size 567,287 ft2
- Property class A
- Elevators 13
- Floor count 25
- Land in acres 2.45
- Built (renovated) 1972 (1995)
- Parking ratio (1.0000 : 1000)
1050 17th Street - Lease - office for lease
5,690 - 19,682 ft2
Office LeaseContact us for price
- Independence Plaza is a Class A office space located in the heart of Denver Colorado's Central Business District.
- The building underwent complete renovation of its common areas in 1995 and a recent lobby modernization in 2009.
- This building was awarded an Energy Star label in 1999, to 2011 for its operating efficiency.
- Independence Plaza offers multiple fiber optics providers: MCI, ICG, USWest, Winstar, Nextlink, and Telegent.
- The building features on-site amenities include banking services, 24-hour security, travel agency, print/copy center, restaurant/cafes, on-site management, Montessori child care, hair salon, shopping, convenience store, dry cleaners, medical center, and internet services.
- The building is equipped with heated covered parking and raised floors, and is connected to the public service chilled water loop for cooling needs.