ColoHub
2701 Devils Glen Rd Bettendorf , IA 52722

2701 Devils Glen Road - data centers for sale

29,261 ft2
Data centers Sale/Purchase
Contact us for price

The subject Property was originally developed as a large grocery store in 1999. In 2013 it was converted to Colohub by a group of investors led by Geneseo Telecom. Over the past few years, Colohub has increased the occupancy level to approximately XYZ% leased. The tenant makeup is approximately 65% shorter term Digital Currency tenants and the remaining 35% is made up of 15 traditional corporate colocation tenants. Colohub invested approximately $30 million in electrical and mechanical upgrades in the overall development of the data center. The Property currently boasts a usable critical load of 4 megawatts. Based on the floor plans received, the building is roughly broken up into the following areas: • Approximately 10,000 SF raised floor completed • Two (2) additional 10,000 SF partially finished data center spaces • 27,204 SF of infrastructure There have been significant capital improvements over the years, including: • New 4 MW MidAmerican Energy Medium Voltage Feeds • Base building generator configuration is N+1 with a 12,000-gallon belly tank providing a 48-hour fuel back up • 960 Ton N+1 Chilled Water Primary-Secondary System with evaporative condensers. Refrigeration side Economizer • Double interlock pre-action system for all technical spaces • The building has two diverse fiber entrances and has two redundant interior fiber. Geneseo Communications, Inc., Colohub’ s parent company, own and operate high speed ringed fiber optic cables that connect Bettendorf to Chicago and Omaha. • Very efficient building PUE allows a power rate cost of 1.5 times Actual Metered Usage • Building Access 365/24/7, FOB/PIN Access, Mantrap into Secured Zone, Secured equipment/dock delivery, 365/24/7 Surveillance and Monitoring • Secured Lobby, Security Office, Uncrating Area and Rentable Storage Areas • Loading Dock (Can Accommodate 2 Semi-Trucks) • Loading Dock Door 8’-0” Tall; All Interior Data Center Doors 8’-0” Tall

2701 Devils Glen Road - data centers for sale

Presented by: