6,000 - 12,000
- New Grocery anchored mixed-use development in Decatur
- 12,000 SF of retail space available with a restaurant opportunity available up to 2,800 SF with outdoor patio.
- Includes approximately 250 unit multi-family residential development and 53,785 SF national grocer.
- Construction starts second quarter 2019 with a third quarter 2021 delivery.
- Total retail parking: +268 spaces (4.0 spaces/MSF)
- Strategically located minutes from Downtown Decatur, within walking distance to restaurants, retail, the Marta station and local attractions.
- Within a 1-mile radius, the household income is $118,849, and the population is 112,572 in a 3-mile radius.