- Property size 468,270 ft2
Plano, TX - Land - For Sale - land for sale
*Note: This is not a Sale/Leaseback opportunity, unless otherwise noted. The asset will be sold vacant and as-is, where-is.
- Land For Sale
- Site: 10.75 Acres
- Zoning: PD-381-R/O-2 (General Office/ Retail)
- 730 feet of frontage on Lotus Drive
Please call Nick Hayden for more details.
Office: +1 214 438 6488
EXCELLENT ACCESS TO AIR, LIGHT RAIL, PUBLIC TRANSIT AND ROADS
Plano’s location in the Central Time Zone and close proximity to DFW International Airport allows same-day departure and return for both the East and West Coasts.
DFW International Airport, the world’s fourth busiest in flight operations, is the hub of American Airlines.
• Fly to every city in the continental U.S. within four hours.
• Non-stop service to 168 domestic and 57 international destinations.
• Served by 27 passenger airlines and 23 cargo carriers.
• 30 minutes from Plano with direct access from both the President George Bush Turnpike and the Sam Rayburn Tollway.
Dallas Love Field: Located seven miles from downtown Dallas, and only 30 minutes from Plano, it serves 15.6 million passengers a year.
Addison Airport and McKinney National Airport are 15 minutes from Plano. Addison Airport is the third largest general aviation airport in the nation.
Dallas Area Rapid Transit (DART) provides light rail service at two rail stations. Bus and shuttle service are available throughout the city.
Highways: Plano contains within its boundaries SH 190 (President George Bush Turnpike), Dallas North Tollway, US 75 (Central Expressway) and SH 121 (Sam Rayburn Tollway). Interstates 20, 30, 35 and 635 are within 30 minutes.