5,000 - 45,000
- Santa Monica, one of Los Angeles' prime retail markets, continues to thrive as a popular beachfront neighborhood for residents, workers and tourists alike
- Located just below multiple state parks and stretching 3.5 miles along the Pacific coastline, Santa Monica is is one of the top tourist destinations within Los Angeles County
- Third Street Promenade is consistently one of the highest performing streets in Los Angeles County, transforming Downtown Santa Monica and becoming the heart of activity within the city
- Ample public parking in the area, major traffic at the corner of Wilshire and just 5 blocks from the Metro Expo line
- Santa Monica has over 100 miles of bikeways and is the #1 bike-friendly city in California (#7 nationwide) - 83% of hotel visitors go carless once they arrive in Santa Monica
- Santa Monica tourism reached record volume and spending in 2017 - right next door to the area's top tourist attractions!