500 - 5,000
- Liberty Center unites beloved shopping destinations, with an eclectic range of dining options, exciting events and entertainment venues
- Located within the Cincinnati-Dayton Trade Area, the 15th largest in the U.S., Liberty Center is 25 miles north of Cincinnati and 30 miles south of Dayton
- The Liberty Center shopper is younger, more affluent and better educated vs. the 15-mile radius.
- Three Regional Hospitals are located within one mile of Liberty Center; Cincinnati Children’s Liberty Campus, West Chester Hospital and The Christ Hospital Medical Center
- The Liberty Center site is surrounded by several Private Golf Club Communities with home values in excess of $1M
- One of the most affluent trade area’s in all of Ohio, with an average household income of over $148,000 within a 5 minute drive-time
- Over 190,000 vehicles drive by the site every day