92 Broad St Atlanta , GA 30303
- Property size 500,000 ft2
South Downtown - retail for lease
748 - 89,620 ft2
Retail LeaseContact us for price
- The story of Atlanta begins in South Downtown. Where a connecting point of rail lines birthed the beating heart of the American South. Unfolding from its center, block by block, South Downtown is the crossroads that connects every Atlantan.
- NEWPORT US RE is the developer behind South Downtown which includes the largest assemblages of historic urban properties in the country and is just minutes from Mercedes-Benz stadium, home of the Atlanta Falcons and Atlanta United FC. To date, NEWPORT US RE has made a $500 million commitment to restore the historic buildings and bring back the once thriving urban community.
- South Downtown consists of 48 historic buildings equaling nearly +/-800,000 square feet of existing space and compromising of four acres of parking lots and decks with over 1,000 spaces from 26 different owners.
- To kickoff the revitalization efforts, NEWPORT US RE is holding a “Pop Up Row” program, which includes eight temporary retail spaces open for business from April 4 – August 31, 2019 on Historic Hotel Row along Mitchell Street. Immediately following Pop Up Row, the spaces will be redone (including second gen restaurant space) for permanent retail tenants. Delivery of these spaces are slated to become available in the second quarter of 2020.