Lihue Post Office – For Sale
4441 Rice Street
- Property Size (ft2): 10,000
Lihue Post Office – For Sale - Other for sale
About this availability
- Type: Other
- Sub-Type: Contact Us
- Tenure: Sale / Purchase
- Space Available (ft2): 10,000
- Price ($USD): Contact Us
Built in 1940. the Lihue post office has serviced the Island of Kauai as the main branch of the United States Postal Service for over 75 years. This iconic building is situated along the main thoroughfare of Rice Street which is located in Lihue, the commercial center of Kauai.
The building is also in close proximity to many other government buildings and financial institutions. It is also in close proximity to the only airport on the island, the Lihue Airport, as well as Nawiliwili Harbor, the island's major commercial shipping center and cruise ship port.
Property is registered under the State Hawaii Register of Historic Places (#30-11-9342). The sale of the property is subject to Section 106 of the National Historic Preservation Act.
Note: Important Co-Broker and Due Diligence Disclaimer
Property ID: 146200-G01
- TMK: (4) 3-6-5: Parcel 10
- Land Area: 21,869 SF
- Building Area: 10,000 SF
- Year Built: 1940
- Opportunity for an owner/operator to own a commercially-zoned, fee simple site
- Located in the center of commerce for the Island of Kauai
- Great frontage and visibility along the main thoroughfare of Rice Street
- Situated 1 mile from Lihue Airport