Traci Kapsalis is a Senior Vice President of Agency Leasing on the Investor Services team and is responsible for a 2.6 million square foot, Class A office portfolio inlcuding Parkwood Crossing and Woodland Corporate Park. Prior to joining JLL, Traci was Vice President of Leasing and Development for Duke Realty's Indianapolis Group.
Traci joined Duke Realty in October 1998 as a Marketing Coordinator for the St. Louis, Minneapolis and Indianapolis markets. In July 1999, she was promoted to Marketing Manager, where she was responsible for managing the marketing budgets and creating and executing strategies to minimize vacancy in these markets.
In February 2001, she moved to Indiana Office Group as a Leasing Representative and was promoted to Senior Leasing Representative in 2005. In 2008, she was promoted to Vice President, Leasing and Development.
She has led her business units committees on CCS, occupancy, and land strategies and has maintained one of the highest occupancy rates in the company for the last five years. In 2014, She was one of the top six leasing representatives in the company.
- NAIOP Broker of the Year - 2017
- Interactive Intelligence - 112,500 sf build-to-suit office and 260,000 sf lease renewal
- Katz Sapper & Miller - 75,000 sf
- J.D. Byrider - 65,000 sf
- American Family - 60,000 sf
- Merrill Lynch - 56,800
- Indianapolis Business Journal Forty under 40-2015
- Midwest Real Estate News Hall of fame – 2013
- Bachelors degree, Fashion Marketing, University of Dayton
- Member, ULI
- Member NAIO