Bernie has over 28 years of experience throughout the Suburban Maryland marketplace with landlords and property management teams in the leasing of properties of varying size.
In addition to his expertise in landlord services, Bernie has represented numerous tenants in the marketplace, affording him a practical understanding of the goals and requirements of both sides in a leasing transaction.
Bernie has become a major player in the marketplace through his involvement in more than 1,400 lease negotiations during his years in the industry.
Years of experience
- Clark Enterprises
- The JBG Companies
- Georgelas & Sons, Inc.
- LaSalle Investment Management
- MetLife Real Estate Investments
- HRPT Properties Trust
- The Meridian Group
- Washington Real Estate Investment Trust
- Hines GS Partners
- Piedmont Office Realty Trust
- PS Business Parks
- Colony Realty–Partners
- Federal Realty Investment Trust
- The Bernstein Companies
- The Howard Hughes Corporation
- Suburban Maryland High Technology Council
- GWCAR, Maryland Top 10 Producer, 2003–2010
- GWCAR, Maryland Deal of the Year, 2001, 2002
- Jones Lang LaSalle, Top Achiever Award 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013
- Jones Lang LaSalle, Top Gun Award, 2010
Bernie received a BA, Economics degree from the University of Richmond.
- Bethesda Chamber of Commerce, Commercial Real Estate Co-Chair
- Greater Washington Commercial Association of Realtors (GWCAR): 2001–2004 Board Member