Barbara Winter is a Managing Director in the New York Midtown office. She focuses on tenant representation and agency leasing, sublease dispositions and due diligence.
She also chairs the Technology Focus Group in New York for JLL which evaluates new technology platforms.
Years of experience
Barbara is known for devising creative real estate solutions and providing strategic advice during transaction negotiations. In recent years, Barbara has completed over three million square feet of leases in Manhattan and Westchester County. Barbara represents companies in an array of industries: financial services, hedge funds, asset management, investment banks, law firms, private equity, entertainment, technology.
Previously, Barbara was an Equity Vice President with LaSalle Partners where she held key positions in asset management property management, facility management, and construction management.
This diverse background gives Barbara a unique understanding of ownership’s objectives and tenants’ requirements which has been instrumental in the successful completion of numerous complex lease transactions.
- Aquiline Capital Partners
- CBS Broadcasting
- Deka Immobilien Investment
- DLA Piper
- Insight Venture Partners
- Morgan Lewis & Bockius
- Mount Sinai Health System
- Piper Jaffray
- Sentinel Real Estate
- Tiger Management
- JLL Top Gun (2013, 2014), JLL Gold Achiever (2012), JLL Top Achiever (2011, 2009)
Real Estate Board of NY’s Most Ingenious Leasing Deal of the Year Award Nominee (2009)
- New York University – MBA in Finance
- Vassar College – AB with Highest Honors. Elected Phi Beta Kappa
- Amherst College
- Member of the Real Estate Board of NY - Serve on Plaza District Committee
- Village of Larchmont - Served on Budget Committee and Traffic Commission