Mr. Gillihan joined Jones Lang LaSalle as a Senior Associate in the spring of 2011. Kevin entered the Indianapolis market after four years of brokerage with Bradford Allen in Chicago. He holds a real estate license in both Indiana and Illinois and is also a LEED Commercial Interiors professional.
Kevin specializes in office leasing and tenant representation for the Jones Lang LaSalle full service Indianapolis office. He works with clients to develop and implement a real estate strategic plan, focusing on space optimization, site selection, lease negotiation and transaction management. Kevin’s broad range of market experience and superior organizational and management skills brings an added value to his clients, resulting in the ability to consistently exceed client goals.
- Kiwanis Club of Indianapolis (Former Chair of Speaker Committee and Board Member for the Annual Basketball Scholarship Program)
- Indy Irish Fest Volunteer Committee
- Venture Club
- Ball State University Alumni Association
- Indiana Real Estate License
- Illinois Real Estate License
- Young Broker Association
- Ball State University, Muncie, Indiana
- Bachelor of Science – Marketing and Sales
- Ball State London Centre