Wick currently serves as Senior Vice President in the Salt Lake City JLL, Brokerage office where he specializes in the sale and leasing of distribution, warehouse and manufacturing properties. Wick is a member of JLL's Supply Chain and Logistics group, providing strategic solutions to corporations, institutional owners, developers, REITs, logistics providers and transportation companies helping them improve speed to market, provide cost and risk reduction and maximize location and labor requirements. Wick believes in doing what is best for the client both ethically and financially.
Wick Udy has nearly 15 years of commercial real estate experience in Utah.
Education and affiliations
- Dixie State, St. George, Utah
- Oregon State University, Corvallis, Oregon
- University of Utah, Salt Lake City, Utah
- NAIOP Chapter Member
- Utah Economic Alliance for Economic Development
- Salt Lake City Chamber Member – Transportation and Energy
- Utah Manufactures Association Member