Corey is an Executive Vice President with JLL's retail brokerage practice in New York specializing in tenant representation, retail leasing, and property disposition. Corey will help lead the retail brokerage initiatives in New York to seek opportunities and collaborate with clients on creating winning strategies and identifying the best solutions to ensure success. Corey has been involved in numerous large-scale retail leasing transactions on behalf of his clients in the Metro New York region and throughout the Northeast. As a lead broker in multiple high-profile urban leasing assignments, Corey's retail expertise, strong knowledge and deep network of relationships provides exceptional value and profitable results for clients.
Corey has worked on numerous high profile retail leasing projects for Manhattan's top landlords. Recently Corey was part of the team awarded The Most Significant Retail Deal of the Year, which is the transaction that is most important to the City's retail market, for "Redefining Bryant Park: The Creation of a New Retail District - 3 Bryant Park, 5 Bryant Park and 120 West 42nd Street." The team leased 160,000 square feet to retailers including Whole Foods, Tourneau, Citibank, Asics Equinox and SoulCycle on behalf of Equity Office (The Blackstone Group). Corey has represented numerous national retail tenants in their strategy, expansion & site selection. Over his career he has worked exclusively with clients including Walgreens/Duane Reade, Disney, Babies R Us, Quiksilver, Stein Mart, Dollar Tree, Ikea, Perkins Restaurant, Janovic/Benjamin Moore, and Solstice.
He has also disposed of multiple properties for clients including Walgreens, Staples, Pathmark, Stop & Shop, CVS, Blockbuster Video and Allied Domecq throughout the Northeast.
- Walgreens/Duane Reade: Managing the site identification, strategy, execution and disposition and its acquisition of Duane Reade, Mr. Zolcinski oversaw Walgreen's expansive portfolio
- Stein Mart: Mr. Zolcinski was responsible for Stein Mart's Northeast site identification strategy and the effective execution of those plans
- Disney: Mr. Zolcinski was responsible for Disney's Manhattan strategy, helping complete the relocation of their Fifth Avenue location and Times Square Flagship stores
- Janovic/Benjamin Moore: Exclusively represents in Manhattan. Recently completed deal for their new Soho flagship location
- Mr. Zolcinski's clients include Equity Office, Ivanhoe Cambridge, The Durst Organization, Edward J. Minskoff Properties, LLc, Brookfield Office Properties, Clarion Partners, Shornstein Properties, Intercontinental Hotel Group, Philips International, Menolly US Inc.
Education Affiliations & Awards
Mr. Zolcinski earned a bachelor of science in Hotel, Restaurant and Travel Administration from University of Massachusetts. He is a member of the International Council of Shopping Centers (ICSC), the Real Estate Board of New York (REBNY) and is a licensed Real Estate Salesperson in the State of New York. Mr. Zolcinski's awards include REBNY Retail Deal of the Year Award (2014), Multi-year Top Producer, SRS Rising Star Award (2008).