For over 30 years Mr. Lydon has been serving the needs of corporate real estate users, institutional owners, and entrepreneurs throughout Arizona and North America. He has facilitated over $2.5 billion in transactions.
Tony serves on the Board of Directors for the Council of Supply Chain Management Professionals/Arizona (CSCMP), a global organization of over 9,000 professionals. He is a member of JLL’s Supply Chain & Logistics Group , a premier logistics network of 80 professionals. Mr. Lydon has been named Top Industrial Broker by Greater Phoenix Economic Council (GPEC), an economic development organization representing Maricopa County. He serves on the board of directors for the National Association of Industrial and Office Parks (NAIOP), Arizona, and has been recognized as Industrial Broker of the Year. He has been recognized as a Metropolitan Phoenix “Power Broker” by CoStar Group, Commercial Property News, and Real Estate Forum.
Education and Affiliations
- DePaul University Kellstadt School of Business: Masters Degree in Business Administration
- DePaul University College of Commerce: Bachelors of Science
- Member of DePaul’s Presidents Club and Arizona Alumni Chapter; past president of Alumni Association
- Supporter of: Brophy College Prep (President’s Club); Scottsdale Bible Church; National Multiple Sclerosis Society; St. Malachy School; Hadassah Southern California; American Martyr’s School (Manhattan Beach, CA); Brother Rice High School and St. Luke’s Hospital
- Part owner of Lansing Lugnuts, a Michigan based Class A (Toronto Blue Jays) minor league baseball team
+1 602 282 6270