US Renal Care - Laredo, TX
10502 Sandia Dr
US Renal Care - Laredo, TX - Retail for sale
10-YEAR ABSOLUTE TRIPLE-NET LEASE
• The asset is operating on a ten-year absolute triple-net lease with eight and one-half years of term remaining and absolutely zero landlord responsibilities.
• The lease features contractual rental growth throughout the primary term and in each of the two, five-year renewal options.
INDUSTRY-LEADING DIALYSIS TENANT
• US Renal Care is the third largest dialysis operator in the United States with approximately 25,000 patients in 335 facilities across 32 states.
• In February 2019, US Renal Care entered into an agreement to be acquired by a leading private investor group that included Bain Capital, Summit Partners, Revelstoke Capital Partners, and more. The acquisition creates strategic partnerships that will help US Renal Care’s future expansion.
RECESSION AND INTERNET-RESISTANT INDUSTRY WITH POSITIVE OUTLOOK
• Dialysis facilities require in-person treatment methods and provide essential and non-cyclical healthcare services that are life sustaining with no sufficient alternatives.
• The dialysis industry has grown substantially over the past fifteen years and there are over 511,000 end stage renal disease (ESRD) patients in the United States. The number of dialysis patients has grown at an annual compound rate of 3.7% over the last fifteen years, including approximately 121,609 new dialysis patients in 2016.
• Advancements in healthcare have lowered mortality rates and increased prevalence of renal diseases are projected to drive demand in the dialysis industry for the foreseeable future.
NEW BUILD-TO-SUIT DIALYSIS CLINICS
• The property was built-to-suit in 2017 to US Renal Care’s specifications, offering brand new, top-of-the-line facilities to best serve its patients.
• The asset possesses the tenant’s optimal building layout, demonstrating US Renal Care’s commitment to this location on a long-term basis.
• The tenant invested significant capital and infrastructure into developing these facilities.
STRONG ANNUAL RENT GROWTH AND LOCATED IN TAX FREE STATE
• The lease features attractive contractual annual rental escalations during the lease period.
• The state of Texas does not have individual state income tax.
Broker of Record: Marti Scruggs
|Tenure Type||Sale / Purchase|
|Property Address||10502 Sandia Dr, Laredo, TX 78045-6631|
|Building Size||9,607 ft2|
|Tenant's Name||US Renal Care Incorporated|
|Lease Expiration Date||10/31/2027|
- Alex Sharrin
- License No.: IL - 475.170243
- +1 312 228 3197
- Nicholas G. Kanich
- License No.: IL - 475147401
- +1 312 228 2093
- Tivon Moffitt
- License No.: AZ - BR639369000; NE - 20170674; NC - LC673; UT - 11178542-AB00; NV - 186027
- +1 602 282 6348
Other properties you may be interested in
Identity Group - Net Lease Industrial Portfolio
Various - See Om For Details, , TNType(s): IndustrialTenure(s): Sale / PurchasePrice ($USD): 8,000,000Space Available: 200,749 ft2
Bob's Discount Furniture - Stoughton, MA
601 Technology Center Dr, Stoughton, MA 02072-4719Type(s): RetailTenure(s): Sale / PurchasePrice ($USD): 9,390,000Space Available: 34,136 ft2
Walgreens - East Providence
600 Warren Ave, East Providence, RI 02914-2808Type(s): RetailTenure(s): Sale / PurchasePrice ($USD): 3,790,850Space Available: 16,657 ft2
Bob's Discount Furniture
515 Boston Post Rd, Orange, CT 06477-3509Type(s): RetailTenure(s): Sale / PurchasePrice ($USD): 6,588,000Space Available: 28,024 ft2
Walgreens - Westbrook, CT
1211 Boston Post Rd, Westbrook, CT 06498-1949Type(s): RetailTenure(s): Sale / PurchasePrice ($USD): 8,532,000Space Available: 14,820 ft2
Ashley HomeStore - Leasehold
51 Richards Ave, Norwalk, CT 06854-2309Type(s): RetailTenure(s): Sale / PurchasePrice ($USD): Contact UsSpace Available: 24,041 ft2