Larry Emmons, Managing Director and Market Leader for JLL's three Michigan offices, oversees all brokerage services and leads JLL's charge in the growing Michigan market. Emmons brings more than 25 years of experience working with clients in the Detroit commercial real estate market with a specialized focus on capital markets and agency leasing,
During his career, Emmons has managed all stages of the investment sale process including sourcing and analyzing investment opportunities, determining asset disposition strategies, marketing and placing assets, managing due diligence and transaction settlement.
Prior to joining JLL, Emmons was also responsible for the sourcing and acquisition of industrial real estate projects for First Industrial Realty Trust, serving as Regional Director and Senior Investment Officer in both Michigan and Florida.
Education and Affiliations
- University of Michigan, Ann Arbor – Bachelor of General Studies
- University of Detroit Mercy School of Law – Juris Doctor
- Society of Industrial and Office Realtors (SIOR)
- Certified Commercial Investment Member (CCIM)
- State Bar of Michigan – Licensed Attorney and Counselor at Law
- Licensed Real Estate Broker – State of Michigan
- Licensed Real Estate Broker – State of Florida