Gregg joined JLL in April 2010 as the first hire for the newly formed Hampton Roads office. His current responsibilities include a portfolio of institutional grade properties comprising approximately one and a half million square feet. In addition, Gregg handles and has handled a number of tenant representation requirements and investment sales transactions.
Gregg has over 25 years' experience and has negotiated over $500 million worth of commercial leases, dispositions, and acquisitions during this time, including completing the investment sale of the year in the Hampton Roads market in 2011, the industrial sale of the year in 2006, the second largest industrial lease in 2008, and the largest office leases in 2011 and again in 2013.
- Stihl USA
- McDonald Development
- Global Logistics Properties
- Eska Graphic Board
- MDH Partners
- Gateway Industrial Properties
- 5800 Northampton Blvd., Norfolk, VA, 315,000 s.f.
- 275 & 281 Pickett's Line, Newport News, VA, 170,000 s.f.
- 115 Lake View Pkwy., Suffolk, VA, 115,783 s.f.
- 101 N. Witchduck Rd., Virginia Beach, VA, 98,000 s.f.
- 2006 Northgate Commerce Pkwy., Suffolk, VA 64,000 s.f.
- 230 Enterprise Drive, Newport News, VA, 58,890 s.f.
- 2600 Eltham Ave., Norfolk, VA, 58,000 s.f.
- 815 Middle Ground Blvd., Newport News, VA, 48,000 s.f.
- 11861 Canon Blvd., Newport News, VA 36,000 s.f.
- 11864 Canon Blvd., Newport News, VA, 38,000 s.f.
- 11818 Rock Landing Dr., Newport News, VA, 29,800 s.f.
- 2820 Normandy Dr., Petersburg, VA, 190 acres
Education and affiliations
- Bachelor of science, economics, Virgina Commonwealty University
- Master of arts, development banking, American University
- Past president of the Virginia Chapter of CCIM
- Active member of Virginia Maritime Association (VMA)