As a Managing Director at JLL’s Portland office, Craig has 28 years of experience in commercial real estate specializing exclusively in tenant representation services globally for emerging and established leading corporations. With his expertise in major headquarters and portfolio strategic planning, service team building and solution delivery he has managed some of the largest, most complex and often creative corporate projects.
Craig has carved a niche as an exclusive tenant advocate and market leader in representing the latest venture backed startup to the largest public corporations.
Prior to joining JLL, Craig was a founder of Cresa Portland where he helped guide the organization into a leading corporate real estate services firm dedicated to providing “best in class” single-source global real estate services exclusively to corporate clients. Craig is licensed as a Real Estate Broker in the States of Oregon and Washington and is a Certified Green Broker.
• Tenant Representation – Headquarters, Technology and Startup Practice Groups
• Corporate Real Estate Strategic Planning
• National and Global Corporate Real Estate
• Member, Technology Association of Oregon
• B.S. Economics,University of Oregon
• Costar Power Broker of the Year, Portland
• JLL Top Gun 2015
• Portland Business Journal’s Forty under 40 Portland
• Portland Business Journal’s Top 10 most Admired Companies in Oregon - Commercial Real Estate
• Certified Green Broker