Tivon Moffitt is a Senior Vice President with JLL Capital Markets, Net Lease (formerly the Net Lease Property Group or NLPG) a select team of experts that specialize in the sale, purchase and recapitalization of net leased industrial, medical, office, retail, and ground lease assets.
JLL's national team of net lease experts offers an array of core services including: net lease disposition & acquisition advisory, 1031 exchange transactions, sale-leasebacks, portfolio analysis, valuation analysis, market & demographic evaluation, build-to-suit and capital markets consultations.
Tivon was with Colliers International in Phoenix from 2011 – 2016. Prior to that he was with Grubb & Ellis in Florida from 2004 – 2010. From 1998 – 2004, Tivon was with Marsh & McLennan Companies in New York. He was in a corporate role and worked at one of their consulting subsidiaries, Mercer.
Representative transactions and awards
- $51 million University of Iowa 214,000 SF office sale – Iowa
- $43 million QBE Insurance 183,000 SF office sale – Arizona
- $43 million BJ's Wholesale retail big box store – Massachusetts
- Has established market setting cap rate benchmarks with office, 7-Eleven, McDonalds, and Starbucks asset sales
- Ranked as a Top Producer for a national commercial real estate company in 2015, 2014, and 2012
- Awarded National Association of Industrial and Office Properties (NAIOP) Arizona's Emerging Broker of the Year in 2012
Education and affiliations
Tivon graduated from the University of Pennsylvania with a Bachelor of Arts degree. He was named to the 40 Under 40 Class of 2015 by the Phoenix Business Journal and he chairs Valley Leadership's prestigious Leadership Institute for classes 37 & 38. He is also a graduate of class 33 and he is on the Board of Directors for Valley Leadership. Tivon serves as the Co-Chair of the Jewish Federation of Greater Phoenix's Real Estate Committee and he is a graduate from the Federal Bureau of Investigation's Citizens Academy in 2015. Tivon was awarded the Master of Corporate Real Estate (MCR) by CoreNet Global in 2012. He served on the Board of Directors for CoreNet Global Arizona and NAIOP of South Florida. He is a member of NAIOP and ICSC.