Pierce Owens is a Senior Vice President within JLL's Disposition Services group, where his primary focus is the sale of multi-market real estate portfolios on behalf of corporations, private equity firms, real estate investment trusts, financial institutions, and private investors. Pierce Owens is also a member of the JLL Capital Markets, Net Lease, a select team of experts that specialize in the sale, purchase and recapitalization of net leased industrial, medical, office, retail, and ground lease assets.
Sale-leaseback, net leased assets and portfolio offerings
During his more than 15 years in commercial real estate, Mr. Owens has amassed extensive experience in discounted cash flow analysis and valuation, credit risk management and risk management of derivative portfolios.
Awards and recognitions
• Walmart's Broker of the Year Award
• CBRE Houston's Rookie of the Year (2005)
• American Standard
• Central Parking System
• Centre Lane Partners
• Ciena Capital
• Coventry Real Estate Advisors
• DVL, Inc.
• Inland Real Estate Group
• Jaylor Holdings
• ORIX Capital Markets
• Principal Financial Group
• Public Storage, Inc.
• Shell Oil Products Company
• State of Texas
• Sun Capital Partners
• Walmart Stores
• YRG Restaurants
• Yum Brands, Inc.
• Zions First National Bank
• Zurich Asset Management
• Rice University, Master of Business Administration
• Tulane University, Bachelor of Science
Affiliations and designations
• Real Estate Advisory Committee member at the Jesse H. Jones Graduate School of Business
• Jones Partners member and served as an Executive Board Member (2008-2013)
• Past Board Member of the Jones Graduate School of Business Alumni Association at Rice University
• International Council of Shopping Centers (ICSC)
• Certified Commercial Investment Member (CCIM)