Executive Director Industrial Services & Monterrey Office
Gerardo Ramirez leads the Corporate Industrial Solutions in Mexico, currently participating in a number of different businesses related to the Industrial Sector involving site selection, tenant representation, opinion of value, acquisitions, dispositions, leasing, industrial development and client advisories.
Mr. Ramirez has wide experience in planning, construction, development, financing acquiring, selling and leasing industrial and office projects.
Previous to joining JLL Mexico's Corporate Industrial Solutions in early 2009, Mr. Ramírez worked for the Mexican Government in Ports planning; later managing two Construction Companies; and lastly as Vice President of Operations and Development in G. Acción / AMB Property Mexico (now Prologis) leading the acquisitions, development and leasing teams.
In the latter assignments Mr. Ramirez participated in the development, acquisition of land and buildings, leasing and asset dispositions of more than 125 industrial and office buildings.
Recent Business Line Activity:
- Site Selection
- Industrial Portfolio Sales
- Industrial site Dispositions
- Advisory for establishing Industrial Parks
Education and Affiliations:
- Mr. Ramírez has a Bachelor of Science Degree in Civil Engineering from the Universidad Iberoamericana and an Advanced Management Program (AD) from the IPADE.
- Mr. Ramirez is fully bilingual, English-Spanish
- Member of the Urban Land Institute (ULI) and the Colegio de Ingenieros Civiles de Mexico (CICM).
- Mr. Ramírez is Member of Society of Industrial and Office Realtors (SIOR)
- SIOR 2014 – Largest International Dollar Volume Transaction
- SIOR 2014 – Largest International Dollar Volume Investment
Propiedades de Gerardo:
TerrenoTEOLOYUCANAv. Zumpango 161 Bo. San Juan, Teoloyucan Estado de México, Teoloyucan, México156.000 m2Compra/Venta
TerrenoTEOLOYUCAN-TEPEACA IIEntronque Zumpango-Circuito Mexiquense., , México1.070.690 m2Compra/Venta
TerrenoTERRENO EL SALTOMunicipio de El Salto, Jalisco, México, El Salto, Jalisco53 haCompra/Venta
OficinaTORRE DE OFICINAS VILLAHERMOSAAv. La Choca # 5 Fraccionamiento La Choca, Col. Tabasco 2000. Villahermosa, Tabasco. México, Villahermosa, Tabasco11.736 m2Compra/Venta