Executive Director Industrial Services Tijuana
Vicente “Vince” Roché serves as a Senior Vice President for Jones Lang LaSalle´s Corporate Industrial Solutions Mexico. He leads all operations throughout the Northwestern Region of Mexico from the offices in Tijuana, Baja California, Mexico.
He is widely considered one of the premier tenant representatives with a depth of understanding that presents the
best possible results for his clients in the international spectrum of real estate. His proven track record outlines
successful negotiation of over 18 million square feet for site selection, lease, renewals, acquisitions and dispositions throught Mexico on behalf of corporate clientele. Vince's primary role is assisting clients in making efficient business decisions by ensuring that all market variables are known and provided to them therefore enhancing their operational success. Vince has inside knowledge necessary to protect the interest of his clients whether they are transitioning into the international real estate market for the first time or already a well established presence in Mexico.
Years of Experience
Prior to joining Jones Lang LaSalle, Vince was one of three founding members for the Mexico Advisory Services
Group at CB Richard Ellis. He has been active in the international business market since 1997 and involved in
some of the largest industrial transactions that have occurred in Mexico’s industrial corridor. Earlier in his career, Vince lived and worked for the largest landowner and developers in Baja California. Vince is a first gerneation Cuban-American born in the District of Columbia.
• Avery Dennison, Tijuana, B.C.- 530,000 sf
• Safariland (BAE), Tijuana, B.C.- 158,900 sf
• Honeywell, Juarez, Chihuahua- 210,000 sf
• Kohler, Delicias, Chihuahua- 200 acres
• Panasonic, Tijuana, B.C.- 275,000 sf
• Mattel, Tijuana, B.C.- 174,644 sf
• Mitsubishi, Mexicali, B.C.- 548,000 sf
• Tosoh, Hermosillo, Sonora- 105,000 sf
• Nypro Healthcare, Tijuana, B.C.- 159,000 sf
• JVC, Tijuana, B.C.- 288,000 sf + 25 acres
• Flextronics, Tijuana, B.C.-376,000 sf
• Tyco Electronics, Tijuana, B.C.- 200,000 sf
• Smiths Healthcare, Tijuana, B.C.-244,000 sf
• MSL, Tamaulipas- 300,000 sf