- Dimension de la propriété 6,546 pi2
FIRM: 203 Indian Road South, Sarnia - retail for sale
JLL’s National Retail Investment Group is pleased to offer for sale a 100% freehold interest in 203 Indian Road South located in Sarnia, Ontario. The Property, with a GLA of 6,546 SF, is comprised of a privately operated gas station (fuel-supplied by Shell) along with a busy Burger King which includes a drive-thru. The building was recently renovated in 2017. The Burger King is Sarnia’s only location, with annual revenue of approx. $2M, opened in 2017 to replace the dated location on London Road. The Property offers the investor secure and increasing future cash flow.
The Property is situated on a 0.74 acre corner lot in the heart of Sarnia’s south retail node, with premium signage and excellent visibility from Indian Road and Devine Street. Indian Road is one of Sarnia’s primary north/south arterial thoroughfares making this location easily accessible from across the city and region. The site is shadow anchored by a strong performing Food Basics and is well-designed with multiple access points, ample parking, and a drive-thru. 203 Indian Road South is surrounded by densely populated residential neighbourhoods with over 41,000 people living within a 3 km radius.
- Burger King’s only location in Sarnia - recently opened in 2017 with strong sales and traffic.
- Excellent location in the heart of Sarnia’s south retail node surrounded by established residential neighbourhoods.
- Sarnia is a border community with easy access by rail, air, road, and water to major markets and communities in Canada and the U.S.
- The Property is currently in receivership with KSV. The Burger King and private gas operations were both owned and operated by related parties to the owner of the real estate Property, and are involved in separate receivership proceedings due to issues with the debtor’s other holdings. Burger King is still operating but the gas station business has temporarily ceased operations as a result of those proceedings. The Buyer of the real estate Property is expected to secure a new operator for the gas station.