- Dimension de la propriété 43,152 pi2
FOR SALE: 5050 Tecumseh Road East, Windsor - retail for sale
JLL’s National Retail Investment Group is pleased to offer for sale a 100% freehold interest in a Shoppers Drug Mart anchored plaza at 5050 Tecumseh Road East, located in the heart of Windsor, Ontario. Comprised of 43,152 SF, the centre is currently 75.3% occupied and boasts a superior roster of high-quality national tenants which make up 81.4% of leased GLA, including National Bank, Pet Valu, First Choice Haircutters, and The UPS Store. The plaza offers the investor secure future cash flow with a healthy weighted average lease term of 4.52 years.
The Property is situated on a large 5.40 acre lot on Tecumseh Road East, a major
east-west arterial thoroughfare where the site capitalizes from premium visibility and high traffic counts. The site is surrounded by densely populated established residential neighbourhoods with over 50,000 residents living within a 3 km radius. The site is easily accessible via vehicle and public transportation, with bus routes operating along Tecumseh Rd., Pillette Rd., and Ford Blvd.
The site is well-designed with multiple access points, ample parking, and premium signage. The buyer has the opportunity to add an additional 4,750 SF freestanding pad fronting on Tecumseh plus 21,778 SF of density along the western portion of the site.
- Windsor’s economy has seen impressive growth between 2014 and 2018. Average annual real GDP grew 3.4%, and a cumulative 9,700 jobs were created, marking the city’s best economic performance since the late-1990s.
- The Windsor-Detroit Gateway is Canada’s busiest border crossing with four crossing points. This critical border crossing accounts for 25% of overall trade between Canada-United States annually.
- The Property is anchored by a strong performing Shoppers Drug Mart while the rest of the centre has been carefully leased to a diverse mix of needs-based and service-oriented tenancies which create a healthy draw to the site.
- Value add opportunity: Potential to add a 4,750 SF freestanding pad fronting on Tecumseh and a 21,778 SF building on the western portion of the site.