- Dimension de la propriété 117,049 pi2
UNDER CONTRACT: Centre Commercial Châteauguay - retail for sale
JLL has been retained on an exclusive basis to arrange the sale of a commercial retail centre located at 160-180 d’Anjou Boulevard in the Montréal suburb of Châteauguay.
This retail investment opportunity features a 117,049 SF retail centre, anchored by Pharmaprix (Shoppers Drug Mart). The Property boasts a phenomenal defensive tenancy profile that includes long term Quebec government tenancies and established retailers including Bureau en Gros (Staples), Yellow and Dooly’s. The majority of the revenue is generated by national and provincial covenants and the overall weighted average lease term is 7.6 years. Tenants have been on site for an average of 14.1 years and hold long-term NNN leases.
The Property has been well maintained by current ownership. It features 400 parking stalls, multiple access and egress points, excellent construction, and good shipping facilities at the rear of the building.
Centre Commercial Châteauguay benefits from a corner location on Châteauguay’s main thoroughfare, only minutes from Route 132. D’Anjou Boulevard is an established retail node, home to Canadian Tire, IGA, SAQ, Bank of Montréal, Maxi, Familiprix and Centre Regional Châteauguay, the only enclosed mall in the trade area. This helps ensure a high level of traffic from a captive consumer pool of 20,262 residents.
160-180 d’Anjou Boulevard is a unique opportunity to acquire a defensive commercial site with an attractive tenancy profile and resilient cash flow all within an established retail destination within a booming market.
- Centre Commercial Châteauguay consists of a 117,049 SF retail centre, anchored by Pharmaprix (Shoppers Drug Mart). The site features excellent frontage on one of Châteauguay’s main thoroughfares, 400 parking stalls, excellent access and egress, and first class shipping facilities.
- Benefits of an excellent tenancy profile comprised of Pharmaprix (Shoppers Drug Mart), Bureau en Gros (Staples), Yellow and Dooly's.
- The Property is ideally located on d’Anjou Boulevard, in the heart of Châteauguay, which connects seamlessly to Route 132 and Highway 30. The area benefits from significant traffic and is surrounded by the country’s top retailers drawing consumers from across the region.
- With over 80% of revenues generated by national tenants, investors can be assured of a resilient cash flow and secure returns for years to come. Furthermore, most tenants have been in occupancy for a weighted average 14.1 years, thereby minimizing the risk of unforeseen vacancy in the medium term.