UNDER CONTRACT: Marché St-Félix-de-Valois
3080-3110 Henri-L.-Chevrette St-Félix-de-Valois
- Dimension de la propriété 74,877 pi2
UNDER CONTRACT: Marché St-Félix-de-Valois - retail for sale
Au détail Vente/AchatNous contacter pour le prix
JLL has been retained on an exclusive basis to arrange the sale of Marché St-Félix-de-Valois, a retail centre located at 3080-3110 Henri-L.-Chevrette and 5371 Saint-Jean (Route 131) in St-Félix-de-Valois, approximately an hour and a half north-east of Montréal.
This retail investment opportunity features a 74,877 SF retail centre anchored by IGA and features a tenant profile comprised entirely of AAA covenants. These include National Bank, Familiprix, Dollarama, Rona and Tim Hortons. Altogether, the Property is 100% leased with revenues generated entirely by established national and provincial brands.
Built in 2009 and 2017, the Property has benefited from institutional management and features excellent access and egress, ample parking, as well as a value-add opportunity to construct a 5,000 SF retail pad.
The Property is strategically located on Route 131 at the corner of Henri-L.-Chevrette Street, one of the main thoroughfares of the area, and serves a market catchment of approximately 11,000 people.
With a weighted average lease term of 9.6 years and an incomparable tenancy profile, Marché St-Félix-de-Valois represents a secure retail investment opportunity with resilient and secure cash flows.
- Marché St-Félix-de-Valois represents a 74,877 SF, high-quality, grocery-anchored retail investment opportunity, featuring a strong corner location, ample parking, and multiple access and egress points. Anchored by IGA, the site features wide frontage on the area’s main thoroughfare and has benefited from institutional ownership.
- This centre is 100% leased and benefits from having an excellent tenancy profile comprised of IGA, National Bank, Dollarama, Rona, Tim Hortons and Familiprix.
- IGA, backed by Sobeys, is one of Canada’s foremost grocery brands and established covenants, representing almost 45% of revenues generated with almost 10 years remaining on its lease term. Other established daily-needs retailers include National Bank, Dollarama, Rona, Tim Hortons and Familiprix, which have all proven resilient to recent disruptions to the retail sector.
- The property offers an immediate development opportunity which permits the construction of a retail pad of up to 5,000 SF.