- Dimension de la propriété 411,966 pi2
FIRM - Cominar Quebec City Portfolio - retail for sale
JLL has been retained by Cominar Real Estate Investment Trust on an exclusive basis to arrange the sale of a 100% interest in 12 retail assets located in the Greater Québec City Area and other secondary markets throughout Québec. Cominar is Québec’s largest and more diversified landlord.
The Portfolio consists of properties primarily located in the Greater Québec City Area that benefit from key, highly visible locations on major arterial thoroughfares in mature and high-traffic locations, adjacent to affluent and densely populated residential areas. Additional properties are located in the established secondary markets of Sherbrooke, Rimouski and Victoriaville. The Portfolio features an attractive tenancy profile, characterized by banks (National Bank), pharmacies (Jean-Coutu Pharmacie) and grocery stores (Maxi and Super C). Collectively, the Portfolio is a diversified offering with a weighted average lease term of 4.2 years and an occupancy rate of 89.4%.
This collection of prime commercial assets provides investors with a unique opportunity to acquire a highly-diversified, well-located Portfolio with stable returns in one of Canada’s top performing markets.
Interested parties will be required to execute and submit the Confidentiality Agreement (link below) prior to receiving detailed information about the Portfolio.
- 12 retail assets totaling 411,966 SF: Eight assets located in the Provincial Capital Region, and four located in the established secondary markets of Sherbrooke, Rimouski, and Victoriaville.
- Choice location in key markets: All properties benefit from highly visible locations on major arterial thoroughfares in mature and high-traffic locations, adjacent to affluent and densely populated residential neighbourhoods.
- Diversified and defensive Portfolio: No property or tenant accounts for more than 25.0% of the portfolio.
- Strong rental metrics: The Portfolio boats an impressive occupancy rate of 89.4% and a weighted average lease term of 4.2 years.
- 4601-4635, 1st Avenue, Québec City
- 310-320 de la Canardière Road, Québec City
- 270-280 Racine Street, Québec City
- 5 d’Orléans Street, Québec City
- 100 Chabot Street, Québec City
- 2130-2160, 2195 de la Rive-Sud Blvd., Saint-Romuald
- 329 Seigneuriale Street., Québec City
- 5150-5200 de l’Ormière Blvd., Québec City
- 230 des Bois-Francs Blvd. South, Victoriaville
- 50 Lionel-Groulx Blvd., Sherbrooke
- 1333-1363 Belvédère Blvd. South, Sherbrooke
- 336 Montée Industrielle-et-Commerciale, Rimouski