FOR SALE: 415-455 Montée Paiement & 643 Saint-René Boulevard West
415-455 Montée Paiement & 643 Saint-René Boulevard West
Quebec J8P 0B1
Détails du bâtiment
- Dimension de la propriété (m2): 8,863
Outils de propriété
FOR SALE: 415-455 Montée Paiement & 643 Saint-René Boulevard West - Prix au détail à vendre
Au sujet de cet espace
- Type: Au détail
- Sous-type: Communiquez avec nous
- Mandat: Vente / Achat
- Espace disponible (m2): 8,863
- Prix ($CAD): Communiquez avec nous
JLL’s National Retail Investment Group (“JLL” and/or the “Advisor”) is pleased to offer for sale a 100% freehold interest in a dominant grocery-anchored retail centre located at 415-455 Montée Paiement and 643 Saint-René Boulevard West (the “Property”) in the City of Gatineau. The Property, totaling 95,397 SF, is comprised of two freestanding buildings, and two strips leased to premium national and neighbourhood-oriented retailers. The centre is anchored by Metro Plus with strong secondary tenants including Tim Hortons, National Bank, Booster Juice, FamiliPrix, and Bath Depot. This investment opportunity offers the investor secure and increasing future cash flow, with a weighted average lease term of 5.98 Years and meaningful rental escalations throughout.
The Property is ideally located on Montée Paiement between de la Vérendrye Boulevard West and Saint-René Boulevard West, in the heart of a dense residential area. It is minutes from Highway 50, which connects it to the rest of the Greater Ottawa and Gatineau region. The site is well-designed with ample parking, premium visibility, and multiple access points. It is easily accessible from the surrounding region by both vehicle and public transportation with multiple bus routes servicing the area 7 days a week.
- This four-building retail asset totals 95,397 SF and is located in the heart of the City of Gatineau.
- 80% of revenue is generated by national and provincial tenants.
- Excellent income security – long weighted average lease term of 5.98 Years with meaningful rental escalations throughout.