Jones Lang LaSalle Inc. has been retained by Cominar Real Estate Investment Trust on an exclusive basis to arrange the sale of a 100% interest in 9 retail assets located throughout the Greater Montréal Area. Cominar is Québec’s largest and most diversified landlord.
The Greater Montréal Area Portfolio consists of 9 retail assets totaling 117,956 SF entirely located in and around Montréal. This unique Offering is predominantly anchored by quick-service, fast-food restaurants such as Pizza Hut and Harvey’s, while still featuring a diverse, internet-resistant tenancy profile, featuring such service-oriented retailers as SAQ, Caisse populaire Desjardins, and Econo-Fitness. Overall, the Portfolio is 94.3% leased with national and regional tenants accounting for 61% of income and features a weighted average remaining lease term of 4.5 years.
Interested parties will be required to execute and submit the Confidentiality Agreement prior to receiving detailed information about the Portfolio.
- Choice location in key markets: All properties benefit from highly visible locations on major arterial thoroughfares in mature and well-trafficked retail nodes adjacent to affluent and densely populated residential areas.
- Advantageous tenant profile: 61% of annual rental income is generated by national and regional covenants.
- Diversified and defensive Portfolio: No property or tenant accounts for more than 35% of the Portfolio's overall net operating income.
- Strong rental metrics: The occupancy rate sits at 94.3% with a weighted average lease term of 4.5 years.
- 1200 Place Nobel, Boucherville
- 7 Place du Commerce, Verdun
- 933 Armand-Frappier, Sainte-Julie
- 484 25th Avenue, Saint-Eustache
- 324 Cure-Labelle, Sainte-Therese
- 101 Arthur-Sauve, Saint-Eustache
- 2986 Saint-Charles, Montreal
- 255 Cremazie West, Montreal
- 4211-4219 Wellington, Montreal