- Dimension de la propriété 16,372 pi2
1435 Mountain Road, Moncton, NB - retail for sale
JLL’s National Retail Investment Group and Brunswick Brokers (collectively, the “Advisor”) are pleased to offer for sale a 100% freehold interest in 1435 Mountain Road (the “Property”), a 16,372 SF retail plaza fully leased to strong tenancies including Sherwin Williams, Klozet Clothing Boutique, Sequoia, Cara Shoes, Trinity Dental, Liquid Gold Olive Oil & Vinegars, and Gojis Frozen Yogurt.
The Property is well-positioned to benefit long-term from its ideal location and strong covenant tenancies. Traffic counts along Mountain Road (Highway 126), Trinity Drive, and Wheeler Boulevard (Highway 15), average more than 45,000 vehicles per day, some of the highest traffic counts in the city. The centre is located near Wheeler Park Power Centre and the Mapleton Road retail corridor, one of the strongest shopping districts in the Maritimes. The site is well-designed with prominent signage, ample parking and great access and high visibility from the intersection of Mountain Road and Trinity Drive, while also benefiting from having a bus stop directly in front of the Property, on both sides of the street.
- The Property is located in the heart of the Moncton Retail Park and is in close proximity to Wheeler Park Power Centre, the strongest retail node in the Moncton region.
- The surrounding region is home to an abundance of national retailers including Walmart, Sobeys, Home Depot, Best Buy, Cineplex, The Brick, HomeSense, Mark’s, Old Navy, Staples, and many more.
- Strategically located just minutes from the TransCanada (Highway 2) and Wheeler Boulevard (Highway 15).
- The strength of Moncton’s economy has received national recognition, while also becoming the number one commercial and industrial development hub in Atlantic Canada.