St. Albert Crossing
214 St. Albert Trail St. Albert , Alberta T8N5Z1
- Dimension de la propriété 46,324 pi2
St. Albert Crossing - office for sale/lease
13,483 - 46,324 pi2
Bureau Vente/LocationCAD $15 - $18
|Leasable Areas||Main Floor||17,169 SF|
|Second Floor||13,483 SF|
|Third Floor||15,672 SF|
|Lease Rate||$15.00 - $18.00 PSF|
|Operating Costs||$328,000 (Yearly)|
|T.I Allowance||Turnkey available|
|Zoning||CC - Corridor Commercial|
|62 Underground Stalls||$75.00/stall/month|
|30 Surface Stalls||At no cost|
|An additional 20 surface stalls can be made available
south of the building
- High profile location along St. Albert Trail, a major arterial corridor, connecting Edmonton and St. Albert, that sees approximately 38,000 vehicles per day.
- Building naming rights and pylon signage opportunities available.
- Excellent, full floor opportunities. Demising options and turnkey packages available.
- Remarkable views of Grandin Ravine with a spacious, outdoor west facing patio exclusively for tenant use.
- More than a dozen parks and playgrounds, sports fields and day use areas within a walking distance or a short drive
- Owned and managed by Prime Real Estate Group