View my property listings
In Bruno Fiorvento’s new role at JLL, he has the opportunity to lead an industrial team based on skill, work ethic, reputation and accountability. His entire career has been based on relationships and this industrial team will be no different.
Mr. Fiorvento has specialized in the Delta, Richmond, South Vancouver and Burnaby markets focusing on investment, vacant building sales, tenant mandates, custom built facilities for lease and/or sale, mid to large bay leasing, and business park development and project leasing. During the past fourteen years at Colliers International, Mr. Fiorvento has completed over 500 transactions with the vast majority being sale and/or lease of industrial space. Bruno has leased over 7,500,000 s.f. of product and sold over $300,000,000 of industrial product throughout the Lower Mainland.
• Beedie Development Corp. acquisition of 500,000 s.f. in Richmond and 74,000 s.f. on Annacis Island
• North American Tea Sale/Lease back for $23,000,000
• ING Building Portfolio for $21,500,000
• Grosvenor Building on Chester Roat for $19,000,000
• Purdy's Chocolates aquisition of 8330 Chester Road, Vancouver for $14,000,000
• Concert Properties acquisition of 7167 Progress Way, Delta for $13,500,000
• Winners Only Purchaser of 11911 No. 5 Road, Richmond for $12,000,000
• Loon Properties Acquisition of 63,575 s.f. on McCartney Way, Richmond
• Cold Logic for 332,996 s.f. in Surrey/Langley
• Cole Freight for 162,300 s.f. in Delta
• Teleflex for 120,000 s.f. in Richmond
• Paramount Storage for 114,050 s.f. in Richmond
• Kohl and Frisch for 96,258 s.f. in Burnaby
• Canadian Alliance Terminals for 96,258 s.f. in Delta
• SunOpta for 93,475 s.f. in Richmond
• National Cargo Service for 93,060 s.f. in Richmond
• Vertex Logical Solutions for 81,165 s.f. in Delta
Education and Affiliations
Mr. Fiorvento has a business administration/economics degree from Simon Fraser University, Vancouver BC. He is affiliated with NAIOP – National Association of Industrial and Office Properties.
*Personal Real Estate Corporation