Brand new prominent storefront retail space in the heart of the historic Old Strathcona shopping district
- Leasable Area: 2,164 SF (Demisable)
- Lease Rate: Market
- Additional Rent: $18.67 p.s.f.
- Zoning: DC1 - Direct Development Control Provision
- Excellent location on Whyte Avenue, the hub of Edmonton’s arts and culture scene
- The historic district houses incredible shopping, dining, and lively entertainment!
- Available immediately
- Demising options available (great potential for alleyway concept!)
- Neighbouring tenants include: John Fluevog Shoes, The Plaid Giraffe, Vivid Print, Sugared & Spiced Baked Goods, Mars & Venus, The Princess Theatre, Wee Book Inn, Cinnaholic, Block 1912 Café, The Almanac, Starbucks, Ripe Tomato Pizza, Hudsons Pub, BMO, Strathcona Hotel, Leopold's Tavern (coming soon) and many more