Brand new, exciting retail opportunities in Edmonton’s thriving northwest corridor.
- Available Areas:
- Building S2: 4,158 SF
- Building S3: 13,200 SF
- Building S4:5,400 SF
- Building S5: 5,400 SF
- Lease Rate: Market
- Proposed Zoning: CSC
- Operating Costs: TBD
- Largest, most prominent commercial node within the Big Lake Area Structure Plan
- Big Lake Quarters will be the primary shopping area for the existing population of 18,538 and a future population of 27,192.
- It will serve the communities of Kinglet Gardens, Hawks Ridge, Pintail Landing, Trumpeter, Starling, Royal Spring Estates and Countryside Ravines.
- Excellent visibility and accessibility from Yellowhead Trail and Winterburn Road.
- Last convenient stop in the City of Edmonton heading west towards Spruce Grove, Stony Plain and further west to Jasper
- Acheson and Winterburn has over 420 commercial and industrial businesses, employing over 10,000 Albertans.
- With a large industrial presence including manufacturing, construction, energy, agri-food, transportation, distribution, logistics and more, Acheson is also known to be the largest and fastest growing industrial area in Western Canada.