- Property size 42,287 ft2
For Sale: 22 Poyntz Avenue, Toronto - retail for sale
Jones Lang LaSalle Real Estate Services Inc. is pleased to offer for sale a 100% condo-titled interest in the second-floor retail/office component of the recently constructed Emerald Park condominiums. Located at 22 Poyntz Avenue, Toronto, the Property offers prime positioning and significant frontage at the Yonge and Sheppard intersection. Comprising the full second floor podium of two newly constructed 42 and 33 story residential towers, the Property benefits from significant foot traffic and a prominent North Toronto location.
Consisting of 42,287 SF of total second floor area, 10,560 SF has been leased under a long-term agreement to the LCBO, while 27,154 SF (plus 3,630 SF Mezzanine) of retail/office area is vacant, providing an as-built new shell condition for prospective tenants and/or owner-users to occupy.
Representing an unparalleled location with direct access to the TTC Sheppard-Yonge subway station, the area surrounding the Property has witnessed robust development activity in recent years with new development projects collectively providing over 3,190 new residential units to the immediate node.
- Positioned in Toronto’s North Yonge commercial corridor, the Property occupies a strategic location in North Toronto’s most rapidly intensifying commercial business district.
- Offering secure cash flow, backed by the LCBO’s outstanding covenant, 10,560 SF of the leasable GLA is secured by a long-term lease
- Located steps from the high-profile intersection of Yonge Street and Sheppard Avenue, the Property offers exceptional connectivity with direct access to the Sheppard-Yonge subway station.
- Asset includes 184 shared parking stalls and four (4) exclusive-use elevators.
- The Property is surrounded by a densely populated residential neighbourhood, with over 157,000 residents living within a 3 km radius of the Property.