18991 34A Avenue, Surrey
18991 34A Avenue Surrey , British Columbia V3S 0L5
- Property Size (ft2): 122,691
18991 34A Avenue, Surrey - Industrial for lease
- Type: Industrial
- Sub-Type: Distribution / Warehouse
- Tenure: Lease
- Space Available (ft2): 122,691
- Price ($USD): Contact Us
18991 34A Avenue is located in the Campbell Heights neighborhood of South Surrey, between 189th and 190th Streets. Campbell Heights is well known as one of the most successful and well planned out Business Parks in the Lower Mainland. This central location provides quick access to Highways 99, 91, 15, 10, and 1, making the YVR Airport and U.S. border easily accessible.
This 122,691 s.f. first class industrial building is situated on 5.65 acres of land located in Campbell Heights. The property features quality insulated tilt-up construction, designed and built by Teck Construction, as well as an attractive functional design with an abundance of windows and natural light.
CD (Comprehensive Development) Campbell Heights North Commerce Centre’s unique CD zoning allows for a wide range of industrial, commercial and office uses allowing ultimate flexibility.
- 32’ clear ceilings
- 24 dock loading doors
- 5 grade doors (16'x16')
- ESFR sprinkler system
- LED lighting to fit tenant's racking plan
- 30 skylights (6'x6')
- Built-to-suit office improvements
- High-profile corner location
- 56 foot column spacing
- 700 lbs per s.f. floor load
- Front office rear loading
- 1600 amp 600 volt 3-phase electrical service