FOR SALE | 2101-2145 Curé-Labelle Boulevard, Laval, Quebec
2101-2145 Curé-Labelle Boulevard
Quebec H7T 1L4
- Property Size (m2): 6,003
Documents and Resources
FOR SALE | 2101-2145 Curé-Labelle Boulevard, Laval, Quebec - Retail for sale
About this space
- Type: Retail
- Sub-Type: Contact Us
- Tenure: Sale / Purchase
- Space Available (m2): 6,003
- Price ($CAD): Contact Us
On behalf of Desjardins Sécurité Financière, JLL is pleased to offer for sale a 100% freehold interest in 2101-2137 and 2145 Curé-Labelle Boulevard (the “Property,” the “Asset”), a 64,616 square-foot retail strip centre and 3,099 square-foot pad located at the intersection of Curé-Labelle and du Carrefour Boulevards in the Montréal suburb of Laval. The Property is anchored by Sobeys (IGA) and features an excellent tenancy profile that includes National Bank and Tim Hortons. Over 85% of revenue is generated by national covenants and the overall weighted average lease term is 5.27 years.
The Property is ideally located on one of Laval’s major thoroughfares, in the heart of a densely populated borough, within an established retail node. The Property benefits from high visibility, constant traffic and a captive consumer base. Adjacent tenants include Adonis, Jean Coutu Pharmacy, Dollarama, Subway, and TD Bank. This retail node serves a population of 27,421 residents within a 1.5km radius of the site. The Asset is further expected to benefit from the significant growth of the Chomedey-West sector, as new construction attracts residents to the neighbourhood.2101-2137 and 2145 Curé-Labelle Boulevard represents a unique opportunity to acquire a strong performing retail site with secure future cash flow benefiting from an unparalleled location in a thriving market.
Interested parties will be required to execute and submit a Confidentiality Agreement prior to receiving detailed information about the Property.
- The Property is a high-quality retail asset, featuring a great corner location, ample parking and multiple access points. The site has been well-maintained and offers investors low exposure to future capital expenditures.
- The Asset is located on Curé-Labelle Boulevard in the heart of Laval’s most densely populated sector, Chomedey-West. Curé-Labelle Boulevard is one of the major thoroughfares in Laval, running north-south across the island and servicing a significant residential sector.
- Thr Property is 97.5% leased, predominantly by daily-needs retailers, including Sobeys (IGA) , National Bank and Tim Hortons. This opportunity offers the investor secure cashflow, with a weighted average lease term of 5.27 years and over 85% of revenue generated by national tenants.