FOR SALE: 710 Second Line East
710 Second Line East
Sault Ste. Marie
Ontario P6B 4K3
- Property Size (m2): 3,627
Documents and Resources
FOR SALE: 710 Second Line East - Retail for sale
About this space
- Type: Retail
- Sub-Type: Contact Us
- Tenure: Sale / Purchase
- Space Available (m2): 3,627
- Price ($CAD): Contact Us
JLL’s National Retail Investment Group is pleased to offer for sale a 100% freehold interest in 710 Second Line East, a 39,037 SF plaza shadow anchored by Walmart Supercentre and The Home Depot in Sault Ste. Marie’s most dominant retail node. The plaza is 91.5% occupied by a strong roster of national tenants including Michaels, PetSmart, Pita Pit, Booster Juice, EasyFinancial, The Ten Spot and Weight Watchers. This Property offers the investor a newly redeveloped site with secure cash flow and a weighted average lease term of 4.52 years.
710 Second Line East is situated in the heart of Sault Ste. Marie’s premier retail node, less than 1 km away from Sault College and Sault Area Hospital, both of which are strong regional draws for a wide trade area. The Property is situated on Second Line East (Trans-Canada Highway), one of the city’s most travelled transportation routes with over 32,000 vehicles traversing the site daily. This area of the city is in close proximity to many major transportation routes, making it easily accessible by car and public transportation from within the city and surrounding region.
This Property presents the opportunity to add additional density of approximately 12,000 SF adjacent to PetSmart. This would allow the investor to add value and increase cash flow, benefiting from the high consumer volumes this node generates.Interested parties will be required to execute and submit the Confidentiality Agreement ("website" link to the right) prior to receiving detailed information about the Property.
- The Property is shadow anchored by Walmart Supercentre and The Home Depot, situated in Sault Ste. Marie’s most sought after commercial area, surrounded by an abundance of national and regional retailers.
- The site offers an exceptional opportunity to increase cash flow by intensifying the property by adding approximately 12,000 SF adjacent to the PetSmart.
- This centre is 91.5% leased with 100% of the occupied space represented by national brands. The tenancy profile is strong with a diverse mix of service-oriented and needs-based retailers drawing consumers to the plaza for a variey of retail goods and services.