Jones Lang LaSalle Inc. has been retained by Cominar Real Estate Investment Trust on an exclusive basis to arrange the sale of a 100% interest in 9 retail assets located throughout the Greater Montréal Area. Cominar is Québec’s largest and most diversified landlord.
The Greater Montréal Area Portfolio consists of 9 retail assets totaling 117,956 SF entirely located in and around Montréal. This unique Offering is predominantly anchored by quick-service, fast-food restaurants such as Pizza Hut and Harvey’s, while still featuring a diverse, internet-resistant tenancy profile, featuring such service-oriented retailers as SAQ, Caisse populaire Desjardins, and Econo-Fitness. Overall, the Portfolio is 94.3% leased with national and regional tenants accounting for 61% of income and features a weighted average remaining lease term of 4.5 years.
Interested parties will be required to execute and submit the Confidentiality Agreement (Property Website link too the right) prior to receiving detailed information about the Portfolio.
1200 Place Nobel, Boucherville7 Place du Commerce, Verdun933 Armand-Frappier, Sainte-Julie484 25th Avenue, Saint-Eustache
- Choice location in key markets: All properties benefit from highly visible locations on major arterial thoroughfares in mature and well-trafficked retail nodes adjacent to affluent and densely populated residential areas.
- Advantageous tenant profile: 61% of annual rental income is generated by national and regional covenants.
- Diversified and defensive Portfolio: No property or tenant accounts for more than 35% of the Portfolio's overall net operating income.
- Strong rental metrics: The occupancy rate sits at 94.3% with a weighted average lease term of 4.5 years.
- Bid Deadline: December 14, 2018
- 1200 Place Nobel, Boucherville
- 7 Place du Commerce, Verdun
- 933 Armand-Frappier, Sainte-Julie
- 484 25th Avenue, Saint-Eustache
- 324 Cure-Labelle, Sainte-Therese
- 101 Arthur-Sauve, Saint-Eustache
- 2986 Saint-Charles, Montreal
- 255 Cremazie West, Montreal
- 4211-4219 Wellington, Montreal