UNDER CONTRACT: Stratford Centre
925 Ontario Street
- Property Size (m2): 12,419
Documents and Resources
UNDER CONTRACT: Stratford Centre - Retail for sale
About this availability
- Type: Retail
- Sub-Type: Contact Us
- Tenure: Sale / Purchase
- Space Available (m2): 12,419
- Price ($CAD): Contact Us
JLL’s National Retail Investment Group is pleased to offer for sale a 100% freehold interest
in Stratford Centre, a 133,676 SF grocery-anchored centre located in the heart of one of
Southwestern Ontario’s most stable, well-known markets. The Centre is 89.1% occupied and
boasts a superior roster of national brands that represent 99.3% of the leased GLA including
Food Basics, Dollarama, The Beer Store, Michaels, Value Village, Wendy’s and Kelseys1
With meaningful rental escalations throughout, Stratford Centre offers secure and increasing future cash flows, with a weighted average lease term of 6.76 years. In 2016 and 2017, significant capital expenditures were invested to fully transform the former Target location, capitalizing on Stratford Centre’s dominant position in the market. Stratford Centre is a well-designed asset with multiple access points, ample parking and prominent signage.
The site is located on Stratford’s busiest arterial thoroughfare surrounded by destination and convenience retailers, constantly drawing visitors and consumers to this part of the city.
Interested parties will be required to execute and submit the Confidentiality Agreement (Property Website link too the right) prior to receiving detailed information about the Property.
• In the heart of Stratford’s dominant retail node at the corner of C.H. Meier Blvd. and Ontario Street, the city’s busiest thoroughfare with over 17,000 vehicles passing by daily.
• Located on 12.9 acres, the centre is well-designed with multiple access points and ample parking.
• Anchored by a dominant grocer ensuring secure and increasing future cash flows with a healthy weighted average lease term.