14 Isabel St Thunder Bay , Ontario P7B
- Property size 9,500 ft2
Thunder Centre - retail for lease
Retail LeaseContact us for price
- Final remaining parcel of the 50+ acres “Thunder
Centre” located in the intercity.
- 13 acre project anchored by a 36,000 sq. ft.
Toys’R’Us, 11,300 sq. ft. Party City, 42,000 sq. ft.
Winners and HomeSense combo store and Mark’s
Work Wearhouse. Shadow anchored by Canadian
Tire, Home Depot, Old Navy, Michaels, Home
Outfitters, Pier 1 Imports, LCBO and more.
- Last opportunity in the area for mid to large format
tenants with remaining CRU space(s) available.
- Site plan approved and zoned for all commercial
retail uses including grocery store and warehouse
retail permitted with possible drive-through.
- 2018 Estimated Household Income within the
secondary trade area: $95,744
- 2018 Estimated Workplace Population within the
secondary trade area: 15,624
- 2018 Estimated Population within the secondary
trade area: 35,559