1461-1463 Gerrard St. E.
1461-1463 Gerrard St. E. Toronto , Ontario M4L 1Z9
1461-1463 Gerrard St. E. - Mixed Use for sale/lease
- Type: Mixed Use
- Deal type: Sale / Lease
- Space Available (ft2): 8,806
- Price ($CAD): $2,600,000
corner asset with excellent high street exposure, the subject property provides
an exceptional opportunity for a retail investor, developer or owner-user to acquire a mixed use property
with 48 feet of frontage in the heart of Toronto’s Indian Bazaar Neighborhood.
The site located just east of the gentrifying Gerrard and Coxwell
intersection benefits from close access to the Gerrard East streetcars,
connecting the property to both the Yonge and the Bloor subway lines.
For interested tenants this strip offers a great location to service the changing residential base in the surrounding area. With spacious floor on two levels and a grand staircase connecting the two, the space would make a quaint restaurant with ample seating room or an excellent furniture or home decorating showroom.
- Convenient access to the Gerrard East street cars, located directly east of the gentrifying Gerrard and Coxwell intersection
- Corner property with 48 feet of frontage
- Significant value-add opportunity through repositioning of the asset into improved retail, office, or multi-residential
- Two (2) parking spaces available at rear
Property and Leasing Details
Frontage: 48 ft
Depth: 100 ft
Lot Area: 4,822 sf
Zoning: CR 2.0 (c1.0; r2.0)
Official Plan: Mixed Use Area
Building Area: 8,806 sf (above grade)
Retail Area: 4,403 sf
2nd Floor Area: 4,403 sf
Basement Area: 4,403 sf
Parking: 2 spaces
First Level Retail Rent: $30.00 PSF
Second Level: $15.00 PSF
Additional Rent: TBC
Occupancy: 60 days