- Property size 560,000 ft2
Portland Commons | Defining High Performance - office for lease
The purpose of the office, defined
At the intersection of Front Street West and Portland Street, in the heart of the King West neighbourhood, will emerge a new 560,000 sf high performance office building designed with a focus on employee wellness, technology, and sustainability.
Portland Commons is designed to provide best-in-class health and safety standards while integrating customizable experiences throughout the building. From corporate branding opportunities and private lobbies, to dedicated elevators and multiple private terraces, Portland Commons defines high performing innovative workspaces.
COMING IN 2023
The King West neighbourhood is known to attract global, high-tech, creative and media organizations with its local amenities and unparalleled access. Portland Commons is a competitive advantage to both attract and retain top talent:
• Superior connectivity to public transit: TTC (dedicated King West Line), Union Station, Go Transit, Billy Bishop Airport and the Gardiner Expressway. Future GO Station steps from Portland Commons slated for completion in 2024.
• Nearby 400,000 sf of urban retail space within a very short walking distance includes new shopping, dining, and wellness opportunities for employees and the general public to enjoy.
• Amenity-rich area with boutique and flagship retail storefronts and world-class restaurants.
• Highly walkable with an 85 Walking Score, 100 Transit Score and 96 Biking Score (360 bike stalls with dedicated entrance).
• Urban density with a highly educated labour pool. 67.8% of population within 1 km of Portland Commons with university education (59.5% within 3 km).