- Property size 186,389 ft2
For Sale: Bramrose Square, Brampton, ON - retail for sale
JLL’s National Retail Investment Group, has been retained on an exclusive basis by Investors Group Trust Co. Ltd. to arrange the sale of a 100% freehold interest in Bramrose Square.This dominant grocery-anchored centre is situated on nearly 21.63 acres in the heart of Brampton at the busy intersection of Highway 410 and Queen Street East, and is comprised of 186,389 SF (including a new 34,000 SF building to be built by LA Fitness in 2021).
Bramrose Square is currently 93.8% leased and boasts a superior roster of high-quality tenants, with national tenants representing 81.3% of leased GLA. The Property offers the investor secure and increasing future cash flow with a healthy weighted average lease term of 5.86 Years.
The existing planning legislation suggests that this site may be redeveloped in the mid-long term to incorporate a variety of mixed-uses, including commercial and residential.
- Grocery-Anchored Shopping Centre: The Property represents a rare opportunity to acquire a dominant grocery-anchored centre in the heart of Brampton.
- Strong In-Place Income & Long Term Tenancies: Bramrose Square offers the investor secure and increasing future cash flow with a healthy weighted average lease term of 5.86 Years.
- Strategically Located: The asset benefits from having tremendous connectivity to the surrounding region, via both vehicle and public transportation. Major nearby destinations include Downtown Brampton, Bramalea City Centre, and two GO Stations.
- Strong Demographics: The population within a 3 km radius of the centre is forecasted to grow over 9% during the next 5 years.
- Significant Future Development Potential: The Property offers the investor a substantial future redevelopment opportunity given its prominent location at the Highway 410 / Queen Street East interchange, which creates enormous traffic and exposure for the site. The mid-to-long run focused buyer can unlock significant mixed-use upside potential.