- Property size 13,452 ft2
For Sale: 429 Huron Street, Stratford - retail for sale
JLL’s National Retail Investment Group is pleased to offer for sale a 100% freehold interest in 429 Huron Street located in Stratford, Ontario. Comprised of 13,452 SF, the Property is fully leased to two dominant retail tenants, Tim Hortons and The Beer Store, which have been operating at this location since 1991 and 1953 respectively, proving themselves as long term, loyal tenants. The Property offers the investor secure future cashflow with a weighted average lease term of 3.63 Years.
The site is situated on a large 1.97 acre corner lot, and occupies a high profile position along Huron Street/Highway 8, the City’s primary east-west thoroughfare which experiences high daily traffic counts of 20,000 vehicles daily. Located in west Stratford’s retail node, the site is surrounded by top national retailers including Giant Tiger, Shoppers Drug Mart, Sobeys, Pet Valu, Dollarama, KFC, Little Caesars, and No Frills, which draw consumers from across the City and region. This node is surrounded by densely populated residential neighbourhoods with over 27,600 residents living within a 3 km radius, further enhancing the Property’s market catchment.
- Both tenants are strategically located in the west side of Stratford to service this expanding area of the city. In Stratford there is only one other Beer Store and two other Tim Hortons, each servicing completely separate nodes.
- Tim Hortons currently pays under market rents, and there is excess development land available, both of which provide upside to a Buyer.
- This busy retail area acts as a major shopping destination for residents of Stratford and other towns to the west, experiencing daily traffic counts of approximately 20,000 vehicles.
- Easily accessible by vehicle from the surrounding region and by Stratford’s public transportation system.
- The building was recently renovated in 2015 and features a new modern façade for both tenants.